Outdoor space heating can keep the profits coming from outdoor commercial areas or extend the party season for a home patio despite cold weather. Infratech uses infrared energy to efficiently provide heat with pinpoint accuracy virtually anywhere its desired. And, INFRATUBE is completely safe, emitting only warm radiant energy.You and your customers may never have to move indoors again.
Heats 6' x 6' area
- Maximum efficiency
- Suitable heat for indoors and outdoors
- Provides spot heat to exposed areas
- Simple low cost installation
- Available in stainless steel or standard powder beige coated finish
- UL listed
- Optional Heat Regulator for desired heat control
- One heat regulator operates one unit
- No moving parts, low maintenance
- One year factory warranty
- Heats a 6 x 6 for area when mounted 8 feet high
- 2000 watts with 240 volts, 8.4 Amps
- Electric Infrared Heaters are not affected by wind. No open flame burner.
- No emissions produced, making it easy to install underneath canvas or wood.
- Equipped with 6" Mounting Kit
- Electric Infrared Heaters can be flush mounted with special frames.
- Minimal Maintenance Required
- Electric Heaters are energy efficient
- Low Operating Cost. For Example, A typical 3Kw (3000 Watt) Electric Heater Cost $0.36 Per hour. If Operated for three hours it would cost $1.08 (will vary by area)
- Infratech produced with pride in the USA.
||6" x 6" x 39 inches
||38" concave internal reflector
||All Stainless Steel Construction
|Emitter Grid Materials:
||Heavy duty series 430 stainless steel
||Series 304 stainless steel
||Beige or Commerical Grade Stainless Steel
||18" from sides, 6" from rear, 6" from ceiling, 72" min. below
|Circle of Heat:
||6' x 6' area
(Will vary based on wind chill factor, prevailing winds, location of heater, wind protection)
||Constant supply on 240 Volt Electrical, 8.4 Amps
||The unit is designed for electricity only
||100% safety shut-off, optional heat regulator
||UL Listed - * UL or CSA Certified waterproof use junction box to be supplied by an electrician.
||Installation must conform to local codes and ordinances. Please check with local fire, code, or safety officials if you have any questions as to the suitability or acceptability of this heating appliance. Click here for Owner’s Manual. (pdf .75 MB). Heater Regulator diagram, click here.
||One year Warranty