PC02CAB Patio Heater Features
Patio Comfort Infrared Patio Heaters combine permanent mold aluminum with top-quality heating components. The Vintage Series is available in an Antique Bronze finish that complements today's upscale casual decor.
- Model Number PC02CAB
- Completely Self Contained and Portable
- Features a unique "French Door" style "EZ ACCESS" hinged access double door system for the propane tank, hose and regulator.
- Patio Comfort's Vintage is the only patio heater that has a heavy duty door latching mechanism to prevent accidental access to the propane tank.
The latch and access doors may also be secured with a small padlock (not included)
- 100% safety-off control
- All polyurethane powder coated cast aluminum post, base, doors and tank enclosure.
- Unique heavy duty cast iron ballast weight to prevent accidental tipping or movement.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) approved for the US and Canada.
Detailed Patio Heater Information:
- Height: 92 inches including the installed reflector
- 1 Piece Anodized Aluminum Reflector Diameter: 34"
- Burner Materials: 403 Stainless Steel Construction
- Emitter Grid Materials: Heavy duty series 403 stainless steel
- Ignition: "Sure Start" push button Piezo Igniter - No Battery Required
- BTU Input/Hour: 40,000 BTU/Hour
- Reflector Clearances: 24" from top - 24" to the sides
- Base Diameter: 19.5" solid cast iron tank/fuel weighs additional 40lbs.
- Weight: 95 pounds without tank. Additional 40 pounds with full tank.
- Circle of Heat: Varies 10 feet - 15 feet - (Heat will vary based on wind chill factor, prevailing winds, location of heater, and wind protection)
- Burn Time: 10 plus hours on high setting.
- Gas Supply: Propane Gas only
- Safety Systems: 100% safety shut-off
- Product Approval: UL Listed, CSA 5.90 (3rd edition) Infrared Patio Heater Standard
- One year limited warranty